How to repurpose content in your product business
Do you want to continue getting the same reach, engagement and clicks from your content?
So, what can you do to increase those numbers?
Repurpose your content!
In this blog post, we will discuss how to reuse your existing content in order to engage a new audience or keep your current audience engaged.
We will also provide examples of posts that have done well in terms of reach, engagement and clicks.
Let's get started!
Repurposing content is a great way to engage a new audience or keep your current audience engaged. It also allows you to reuse existing content that is doing well.
- First off go through your content from the last 30-60 days.
- Which 5-10 posts got the most reach, engagement and clicks.
- Use these to repurpose.
You can simply change up the wording or the image for a simple repurpose, you can also change the call to action (if you got great engagement but zero clicks on a product post) and add a call to action on a post that got great reach to maximise those clicks that will lead to sales.
How to talk about your product and create content fast
- Talk about your product on a live, or just on a voice notes app on your phone - we need to write like we talk to make our content sound like it comes from a person, not a bot! So talking about your product is the best way to do this.
- Use a transcription service like Otter.ai to pull out your words
- Turn those words into a blog post, product description, email or social media post.
- Share it everywhere!
- Track the reach, engagement and clicks on these so you know they are working
By repurposing your content, you can save time and money while still promoting your product business effectively.
Once you have your content created, think about where you can possibly share it that your ideal customer might see it.
Here are a few ideas:
- Facebook - Group (your own or others), Reels, Lives, posts (there are so many types!)
- Instagram - Stories, IGTV, Reels, Carousel posts, Link in bio
- Pinterest - especially good for your blog posts and item descriptions, as a search engine people are on there all the time searching - make sure you're showing up!
- Email - I regularly use part or all of a blog post in an email, you can do the same with your repurposed content!
You want to be consistent with this, as showing up regularly shows your business to the most people.
Your audience will not get bored of this repurposed content, chances are they won't even realise they have seen it before!
You can also use it as a marketing tool to ensure more of your audience see that specific product or collection if you are promoting it.
Having your audience say "I'm seeing you everywhere at the moment!" is a GOOD thing!
To help you get your content out there I have a Social Media Content Template with post ideas to help you create a consistent social media plan.
Download it here: https://www.dreambusinessassociation.com/Social%20Media%20Content%20Template